郑昊天 ZHENG HAOTIAN
Indie app & game developer who was born in 1997.
- Framework & Tool Usage: Cocoa Touch, Unity, Android, Vuejs, Git, Sketch, Adobe AE
- Spoken Language: Chinese, English
- RCT Studio 2018.9 - 2019.1 as Chief Engineer
- Provided an idea for handling storyline boundaries in interactive movie telling that is in pattern similar to occlusion portal in graphic systems.
- Wrote demos for the movie script parser using Unity and Google Cloud Natural Language API.
- RavenTech & Baidu 2016.4 - 2017.8 as Growth Hacker Intern
- Created and maintained Unity codebase and internal tools. Refactored C# code with UniRx (Reactive C#) for the better readability & usability.
- Built Android native plugins for Unity to handle two-way commutations for state sync & audio data visualization, and providing Android UI access in bitmap format to the Unity client through JNI & native texture pointer.
- Completed a gesture and gaze based interaction system in the VR app, with curved UI shader and socket forwarding of Leap Motion data.
- Built several small iOS apps with various frameworks.
- FinGameWorks 2015 - Present as Indie Developer
- Provided several solutions for integrating Unity view into existing iOS projects when doing outsourcing projects. The first is to use method swizzling and build script to achieve UIApplicationDelegate implementation forwarding from iOS to Unity. The second is to use ruby script to modify exported Unity project and turns it into a static framework.
- Worked out the solution to make Unity instance as a live wallpaper for Android, Mac and PC platforms, respectively using Activity Wrapper, NSWindow and User32 hacks.
- Ported libNoise to cg to use as a Unity shader, making heightmap generation of my space simulator game 50 times faster than CPU only based solution.
- Shipped macOS, iOS and Android apps that have been on Product Hunt daily #4 and Google Play most paid rank #1 in the US.
- Central South University 2014–2018 (deferment, degree certificate will be issued in June 2019)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.
- Outstanding graduate thesis award for the final year project.
- Used to teach iOS development basics as a tutor in the school funded iOS club.
- Skyline Live Wallpaper: Live wallpaper based on Mapbox & Unity.
- Epoch Core: Procedurally generated planets tech demo made with Unity.
- Artwall: macOS menubar app for saving ArtStation images with multi-monitor support.
- GitHub Contributions: iOS & watchOS app for viewing GitHub commit graph in 2D/3D perspective.